Structural CAD & Revit Technician to work as part of a design team under the guidance.
Structural Revit Technician with 3 – 4 years’ experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment. The workload is varied and interesting and includes a number of high profile projects. They have a significant track record on award winning projects.
The successful candidate will have / be:
- The successful Structural Technician should have a minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience working on structural building projects ideally with some experience in Ireland.
- Ideally should have used REVIT in a working environment
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Barrett Mahony benefits:
- Career development through CPD programme (applies to Engineers and Technicians)
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly office environment
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff Social Club & Sporting Clubs